life is so busy. everyday is just filled with school, activities, errands, cleaning, trying not to strangle a child or throw myself off a cliff. you get the picture.
there is only a month left of school for the girls. beau finished the semester this week (15 credits + full time work = crazy beau) he starts school again in a week and will be back to taking 12 credits instead. hopefully we'll see him a bit more.
beau turned 32 on Tuesday. I am married to an OLD man. I can't believe it. I remember when I met him as a fresh faced 20 year old missionary. times sure flies. Kaylee is still playing soccer and doing dance. doing both has been a little hard but we've managed. the girls performance is in a week and then we are taking a break from activities for the summer.
Ashley and Jonathan are settled in and live exactly 1 mile away from us. I watch Jon-Jon a few days a week so ash can work and we hang out most of the days she's off. it's been so fun and super convenient to have them so close.
so that's been the last month or so.
i have the first anniversary of my 29th birthday on Wednesday. i refuse to turn 30 so it's just not happening.
beau got a half paid day off on his birthday....this is what he did. old man I tell ya. he did buy himself some golf clubs and has decided this year he's learning to golf! whatever makes him happy I say!
yesterday on our way up to midway after school, kk crashed out for awhile. my girls have always been a sucker for a good car ride. she sleeps in style!


No comments:
Post a Comment