the other day presley somehow found a "ginky" up in a cupboard hidden in a bowl. I must've put it up there sometime and totally forgotten about it when we got rid of them. she got so excited and yelled "mom, i found a pinkie!" now apparently it's called a pinkie. anyway, before she could put it in her mouth i grabbed it and cut the tip off....i know, i know sooooo mean. the look on her face broke my heart. she started screaming and then she was hysterical.
she then insisted on calling daddy at work
(which she can do all by herself, little smarty pants)
so she calls and tells daddy "mommy, cut my pinkie!" and just kept saying this over and over. i could hear beau saying "what? mom cut your pinkie!" hahahaha. anyway, i finally got on the phone and explained that it wasn't her actual pinkie. then she had to call papa and grandma. separately of course. oh, the drama of the day. thankfully she's {mostly} forgotten about it. i still do hear her muttering under her breathe occasionally, "i can't believe mom cut my pinkie!"
on the phone telling the world what a horrible mom i am.
5 comments:
that is a classic picture! I can see the pure sadness in her eyes! its funny how attached they get!
OMG Annie...that last pic...WOW! She's scarred for life! She's gonna need therapy! Papa will make it all up to her! LOL
Love, Papa
I think she totally looks like jon-jon in these pics. Poor girl. Got her pinky cut off by her mama. so sad.
I seriously had tears in my eyes from laughing so hard while looking at the pictures. I'm SO glad you thought to snap pictures of her tattling on you! Pure awesome!
Brenda
These pictures are priceless! How dare you cut her "pinkie" :)!
Post a Comment