5.25.2010

cabo trip part 2

here are some more pictures.....

ready for some fun
pool pictures
mom and me
another out to dinner picture

the baby bird that fell out of a tree, so tiny and not so cute yet.
looking for it's nest
how many men does it take to put a baby bird back in its nest

3 comments:

The Young Family Inc. said...

Holy crap. Do you hate me!?!??!

The Young Family Inc. said...

Dear Cabo,
I know you miss me. I miss you too. Life has been hard since I left. Cold, gloomy and LOUD. Thank you for the memories and the tan and for letting me catch up and years of sleep deprivation. Hope I will be back again soon. As soon as my bestie and her husband buy a timeshare. Just start with the french toast and I know you can hook A.
Love,
The girl of your dreams who pretty much is fluent in "Mexican"

The Young Family Inc. said...

Can you check to see if picnik has "boob life" under touch up!?!?!?!?